Monday, February 27, 2012

Music Monday's

I have had two songs on repeat this whole entire week. The BYU Library announces that they're closing at 11:45 then proceed to play horribly OBNOXIOUS songs (trust me I'm there till midnight all the time) that make you wanna get outta there as fast as you can… usually. However, last week there was an exception. They played Paradise from Coldplay's newer album Xylo Myloto. Simply amazing… 


and the other I heard from Pandora. I used to absolutely HATE pandora because they played a commercial every other song and they always played songs I didn't like. I created a new station and it was spot on to everything I love. I have had this song on repeat for the past few nights while I'm falling asleep. We Don't Eat by James Vincent McMorrow.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment